Beadie Bug Care and Safety Instructions
Posted on June 30 2020
We love our Beadie Bug Play range. Please find below, some ongoing care and safety instructions provided by Beadie Bug Play for their wooden Items.
- Oil/polish your wooden items every 6-12 months.
- Play dough stamps may wear due to the salt content found in play dough.
- Gently wipe clean, dry and oil with linseed, tung oil, beeswax blend or mineral oil.
- We don’t recommend using other food oils, such as coconut, vegetable or olive oil, on these wooden items as they may go rancid.
- Don’t store wooden items in dark or damp place as they become exposed to mold.
- Handle gently.
- No mouthing or chewing.
- Always supervise children.